Canadian Customs Brokerage
Alpha Logistiques will help you by simplifying the complexities of international trade. We want the borders to be opportunities and not barriers to your business. Let us take care of the border while you focus on international trade.
- We are a full service licensed Canadian Customs Broker since 1996.
- We will assist you to build efficient import and export processes.
- Advise you on managing your customs compliance.
- Ensure you are aware of preferential trade agreements in force.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with border agents.
U.S. Customs Brokerage
Alpha Customs Brokers USA is there to meet your ever growing needs for your imports into the United States. With valuable expertise and a sound understanding of U.S Customs practices, we work with our clients to customs clear your goods accurately and rapidly.
- We are a full service licensed U.S. Customs Broker.
- Dedicated to customer service, quality and compliance.
- Purchase of Surety Bonds.
- Submission of ISF data elements.
Alpha Logistiques and Alpha Customs Brokers USA are your dedicated supply chain partners for your intermodal shipment requirements.
- Warehousing capability in Champlain, NY.
- Agents across the globe for air, ocean and rail.
- FTL and LTL truck service within Canada, USA and cross-border.
- Competitive pricing and commitment to service.
- Cargo Insurance for domestic and international liability.
Work with us
Alpha Customs Brokers USA provides the best possible transport rates using only dependable carriers we have built longstanding relationships with, taking care of all the details so you can concentrate on taking care of business.
Import or export, analysis or advice, forwarding or warehousing, we provide a full spectrum of services geared to your specific needs and requirements.
Alpha Customs Brokers USA keeps you informed about the latest news in the industry.
U.S. Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus Requirements
On November 15, 2019, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) released a Federal Order regarding the importation of tomato and pepper which are hosts of the Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus (ToBRFV). Effective November 22, 2019, the United States Department of Agriculture – Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (USDA-APHIS) will impose new requirements […]
US Customs Section 301 – Tranche 4 Duty 15% – Effective September 1, 2019
Modifications to the action being taken in the Section 301 investigation will increase the rate of additional duty from 10 to 15 percent for the products of China covered by the $300 billion tariff action (Tranche 4) published on August 20, 2109. BACKGROUND: On August 20, 2019, the United States Trade Representative (USTR) published a […]
National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) – Implementation of Import Restrictions; “Certification of Admissibility” for Certain Fish Products from Mexico
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) published a notice in the Federal Register on August 28, 2018, entitled “Implementation of Import Restrictions; “Certification of Admissibility” for Certain Fish Products from Mexico¨ (83 FR 43796).