Canadian Customs Brokerage
Alpha Logistiques will help you by simplifying the complexities of international trade. We want the borders to be opportunities and not barriers to your business. Let us take care of the border while you focus on international trade.
- We are a full service licensed Canadian Customs Broker since 1996.
- We will assist you to build efficient import and export processes.
- Advise you on managing your customs compliance.
- Ensure you are aware of preferential trade agreements in force.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with border agents.
U.S. Customs Brokerage
Alpha Customs Brokers USA is there to meet your ever growing needs for your imports into the United States. With valuable expertise and a sound understanding of U.S Customs practices, we work with our clients to customs clear your goods accurately and rapidly.
- We are a full service licensed U.S. Customs Broker.
- Dedicated to customer service, quality and compliance.
- Purchase of Surety Bonds.
- Submission of ISF data elements.
Alpha Logistiques and Alpha Customs Brokers USA are your dedicated supply chain partners for your intermodal shipment requirements.
- Warehousing capability in Champlain, NY.
- Agents across the globe for air, ocean and rail.
- FTL and LTL truck service within Canada, USA and cross-border.
- Competitive pricing and commitment to service.
- Cargo Insurance for domestic and international liability.
Work with us
Alpha Customs Brokers USA provides the best possible transport rates using only dependable carriers we have built longstanding relationships with, taking care of all the details so you can concentrate on taking care of business.
Import or export, analysis or advice, forwarding or warehousing, we provide a full spectrum of services geared to your specific needs and requirements.
Alpha Customs Brokers USA keeps you informed about the latest news in the industry.
Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Exporters of Onions to the USA
Please be advised that a new pilot project for exports of onions to the United States is now available. “Operational procedure: Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Partners in Quality Preventive Control Inspection.” This procedure provides industry participants with the option to participate in the existing Canadian Partners in Quality (C-PIQ) Program. Industry can self-issue their […]
DUNS Portal Facility Lookup
Searching for an FDA DUNS number for your shipments to the USA? You can register on the FDA DUNS Portal site to access US facility DUNS numbers. The DUNS number must appear on your commercial invoice and is a requirement for the Single Window Program for FDA products. https://fdadunslookup.com
CUSMA (Canada-US-Mexico Agreement) Replaces NAFTA on July 1, 2020
The Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA or also referred to USMCA) is scheduled to enter into force on July 1, 2020, replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). There will be no transition period. The CUSMA certificate and Continuation Page are both available in our Forms section of this website https://alphacbusa.com/resources/forms/ Once the CUSMA comes into effect, […]