Why work with us?
Because our clients depend on us to be accountable, we value people who bring talent, integrity and determination to the job. We also welcome an interest in other cultures, a desire for continuous improvement and language skills beyond French and English. At Alpha Customs Brokers USA, the ability to track multiple details while understanding how they fit into the bigger picture is always a plus.
If you’re ready for the excitement of a fast-paced and challenging international workplace please contact us without delay. We offer outstanding opportunities, not only to advance your career, but to grow personally as well.
Our open positions
Junior Customs Clerk
- Enter LVS shipments into customs (from data entry to rating)
- Contact clients for missing customs documentation
Follow-up on ocean and air import files (tracking)
- Enter CITES permits into government system & follow-up
Arrange PARS shipments
- Offer excellent customer service
- General office duties related to the position
- Bilingualism (English & French) mandatory, both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CCS designate an asset
- Detail oriented, dynamic and resourceful
- Team oriented
- Group insurance after three months of service
- Profit sharing after four years of service