Import or export… analysis or advice… forwarding or warehousing
We provide an entire spectrum of services geared to specific client needs. Our employees have an average 15 years of industry experience – along with know-how and technical competence in other sectors. As partners in your success, we anticipate problems so you can avoid them before they happen.
Work with us
Alpha Customs Brokers USA provides the best possible transport rates using only dependable carriers we have built longstanding relationships with, taking care of all the details so you can concentrate on taking care of business.
Air, sea, road or rail
Today’s fast-paced global marketplace demands ultra-reliable transport logistics from start to finish. On one end, we’re close to our clients. Elsewhere, we build a strong worldwide support platform of agents and carriers who work as a team to move goods anywhere, anytime…on time.
From our US offices – where we develop the critical paths that match client needs to corresponding international shipping standards – we ensure smooth, efficient customs clearance and transport of your valuable goods. That’s how we became the trusted, accountable company we are today. There is no other way.
Technology, experience, inspiration and commitment converge
That’s how we offer competitive rates and deliver such exceptional value. For example, we are among the leading implementers of key technologies like Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), so shipments clear customs quickly.
- We provide the best possible transport rates while insuring a high level of service using dependable carriers we have built a long standing relationship with
- We are licensed, regulated and empowered by US Customs (CBP) to assist you in meeting US Federal requirements governing imports into the US.
- As experts in CBP compliance, we significantly reduce the risk of errors that cause delays and penalties.
- We provide guidance for petitions for relief, delegation of authority to decide petitions for relief, mitigation guidelines and customs administrative enforcement processes associated with fines, penalties, forfeitures and liquidated damages.
- We have earned a world-class reputation in handling electronics, pharmaceuticals, furs and cosmetics
Everyone today has the same opportunities and options. Knowing which ones to take is what makes all the difference.
Alpha Customs Brokers USA keeps you informed about the latest news in the industry.
Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Exporters of Onions to the USA
Please be advised that a new pilot project for exports of onions to the United States is now available. “Operational procedure: Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Partners in Quality Preventive Control Inspection.” This procedure provides industry participants with the option to participate in the existing Canadian Partners in Quality (C-PIQ) Program. Industry can self-issue their […]
DUNS Portal Facility Lookup
Searching for an FDA DUNS number for your shipments to the USA? You can register on the FDA DUNS Portal site to access US facility DUNS numbers. The DUNS number must appear on your commercial invoice and is a requirement for the Single Window Program for FDA products. https://fdadunslookup.com
CUSMA (Canada-US-Mexico Agreement) Replaces NAFTA on July 1, 2020
The Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA or also referred to USMCA) is scheduled to enter into force on July 1, 2020, replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). There will be no transition period. The CUSMA certificate and Continuation Page are both available in our Forms section of this website https://alphacbusa.com/resources/forms/ Once the CUSMA comes into effect, […]