Import or export… analysis or advice… forwarding or warehousing
We provide an entire spectrum of services geared to specific client needs. Our employees have an average 15 years of industry experience – along with know-how and technical competence in other sectors. As partners in your success, we anticipate problems so you can avoid them before they happen.
Work with us
Alpha Customs Brokers USA provides the best possible transport rates using only dependable carriers we have built longstanding relationships with, taking care of all the details so you can concentrate on taking care of business.
Air, sea, road or rail
Today’s fast-paced global marketplace demands ultra-reliable transport logistics from start to finish. On one end, we’re close to our clients. Elsewhere, we build a strong worldwide support platform of agents and carriers who work as a team to move goods anywhere, anytime…on time.
From our US offices – where we develop the critical paths that match client needs to corresponding international shipping standards – we ensure smooth, efficient customs clearance and transport of your valuable goods. That’s how we became the trusted, accountable company we are today. There is no other way.
Technology, experience, inspiration and commitment converge
That’s how we offer competitive rates and deliver such exceptional value. For example, we are among the leading implementers of key technologies like Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), so shipments clear customs quickly.
- We provide the best possible transport rates while insuring a high level of service using dependable carriers we have built a long standing relationship with
- We are licensed, regulated and empowered by US Customs (CBP) to assist you in meeting US Federal requirements governing imports into the US.
- As experts in CBP compliance, we significantly reduce the risk of errors that cause delays and penalties.
- We provide guidance for petitions for relief, delegation of authority to decide petitions for relief, mitigation guidelines and customs administrative enforcement processes associated with fines, penalties, forfeitures and liquidated damages.
- We have earned a world-class reputation in handling electronics, pharmaceuticals, furs and cosmetics
Everyone today has the same opportunities and options. Knowing which ones to take is what makes all the difference.
Alpha Customs Brokers USA keeps you informed about the latest news in the industry.
U.S. Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus Requirements
On November 15, 2019, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) released a Federal Order regarding the importation of tomato and pepper which are hosts of the Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus (ToBRFV). Effective November 22, 2019, the United States Department of Agriculture – Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (USDA-APHIS) will impose new requirements […]
US Customs Section 301 – Tranche 4 Duty 15% – Effective September 1, 2019
Modifications to the action being taken in the Section 301 investigation will increase the rate of additional duty from 10 to 15 percent for the products of China covered by the $300 billion tariff action (Tranche 4) published on August 20, 2109. BACKGROUND: On August 20, 2019, the United States Trade Representative (USTR) published a […]
National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) – Implementation of Import Restrictions; “Certification of Admissibility” for Certain Fish Products from Mexico
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) published a notice in the Federal Register on August 28, 2018, entitled “Implementation of Import Restrictions; “Certification of Admissibility” for Certain Fish Products from Mexico¨ (83 FR 43796).