Alpha Customs Brokers USA provides efficient and comprehensive customs services that are fully integrated with our transportation network. This allows us to use our leading EDI technology to minimize delays in Canada and the US.
- Customs clearance using the latest technology for every port in Canada and the US
- Tracking and tracing shipments pending customs clearance
- Correct tariff classification of all imported goods
- Requests for refund, drawbacks and various remissions
- Specialized knowledge and mastery of laws and regulations pertaining to customs and international trade
- Customs consultation capable of in-depth analysis of tariff classification, customs valuation and any other matter concerning the treatment of imports
Import or export, analysis or advice, forwarding or warehousing, we provide a full spectrum of services geared to your specific needs and requirements.
Alpha Customs Brokers USA keeps you informed about the latest news in the industry.
Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Exporters of Onions to the USA
Please be advised that a new pilot project for exports of onions to the United States is now available. “Operational procedure: Onion Pilot Project for Canadian Partners in Quality Preventive Control Inspection.” This procedure provides industry participants with the option to participate in the existing Canadian Partners in Quality (C-PIQ) Program. Industry can self-issue their […]
DUNS Portal Facility Lookup
Searching for an FDA DUNS number for your shipments to the USA? You can register on the FDA DUNS Portal site to access US facility DUNS numbers. The DUNS number must appear on your commercial invoice and is a requirement for the Single Window Program for FDA products. https://fdadunslookup.com
CUSMA (Canada-US-Mexico Agreement) Replaces NAFTA on July 1, 2020
The Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA or also referred to USMCA) is scheduled to enter into force on July 1, 2020, replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). There will be no transition period. The CUSMA certificate and Continuation Page are both available in our Forms section of this website https://alphacbusa.com/resources/forms/ Once the CUSMA comes into effect, […]